Update, June 1, 2019: the conference proceedings are now published here!
The Linguistics Department at UC San Diego is pleased to announce that the 6th Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP) will be held on October 5-7, 2018 in San Diego, CA, USA. The conference will feature a fully integrated workshop entitled Methods in phonological data collection and analysis of underdocumented languages.
- Laura McPherson (Dartmouth College)
- Bert Remijsen (University of Edinburgh)
- Junko Ito and Armin Mester (UC Santa Cruz)
Methods workshop tutorials
- Underdocumented language data corpus construction
(Gabriela Caballero, UC San Diego, and Lucien Carroll, Cisco)
- Electroglottography for voice analysis
(Marc Garellek, UC San Diego)
- Investigating underdocumented tone systems
(Bert Remijsen, University of Edinburgh)
- SPOT: an application for automatic generation and evaluation of trees
(Jennifer Bellik and Nick Kalivoda, UC Santa Cruz)